Recently I changed my BizTalk Configuration and created a new Rule Engine DB to replace an existing Rule Engine DB. Since then, I started getting weird error like below. I was able to import the policy but unable to deploy it.
I went through the solution which is explained here and here but it didn’t work for me as those registry values are already present in my case.
After a little research, I could find a solution posted by Clown here.
All that I had to do is, in BizTalk Management Database, I had to update the two columns of the table adm_group with correct values of Rule Engine Server & DB Name.
After doing this change & restarting the Rule Composer, I was able to happily deploy the Policy. Thanks to the owner of the blog who saved me a lot of time.